Monday, September 23, 2013

One of My New Favorite Indies! Ruby White Tips

Good evening everyone!!!  I know I haven't posted in about a week but the little princess has been keeping me on my toes.  We started dance and gymnastics this week, plus had our first sleepover party with my 3 year old niece, so it was a little hectic and I didn't have much time to swatch or review.  To make up for it I have a beauty for you....

I received my very first Ruby White Tips and I am now a loyal customer!  I know a lot of you are fans of the show Breaking Bad, but I have to admit I've never seen it.  I do however have one of the polishes from the Breaking Bad collection, Hell Yeah Science!  When I received the pretty bottle, with its beautiful rhinestones on the cap, I couldn't wait to tear it open and put the polish on.

Hell Yeah Science! is a beautiful pinky, rose, mauvish, light linear holo.  I will be honest and say that you have to be careful with your application because you will see some brush marks if you don't polish nice and slowly.  It is worth the effort though!  This polish looks beautiful in the sunlight, unfortunately the weather in Staten Island wasn't cooperating with me so I don't have pictures to show you, but trust me its just lovely!


 
The formula was very easy to work with, it didn't run, stain, flood and wasn't thick or clumpy.  I used two coats and it was more than enough for full coverage.  I received this polish in a swap but I will definitely be purchasing more!  If you would like to check out Ruby White Tips you can visit her Etsy Shop to view the entire collection.  

I hope you all have a great week and I'll be back soon with my favorite shade for the fall.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment