Saturday, September 7, 2013

Essie After School Boy Blazer Fall 2013

Well the baby is bathed, powdered and in bed so you know what that means, TIME TO POLISH!!!!  Such a crazy day of cleaning and food shopping, which is a total mistake to do on a Saturday afternoon with a toddler... Lesson learned!!!

So on to more important things, today is Day 2 in my week devoted to Essie's Fall 2013 collection and I will be reviewing After School Boy Blazer.  This polish is my second favorite in the collection, don't worry soon I will let you know what my absolute FAV is.  It is a super dark navy, midnight, almost black, blue with a crazy shine to it.  When I first saw the shine on other swatches I thought it was a jelly for a second but nope, its a total crème with an insane shine to it!  The polish was pretty easy to work with, just some minor flooding around the cuticles but nothing a good angle brush couldn't pick up.  I used two coats here and it was just right!




Again, for this mani I used Essie Smooth Trick cuticle oil, Essie First Base base coat and Essie Good To Go top coat.  It may be a little OCD but I really think that using the same brand together makes a difference in my manicures, or I could just be telling myself that!

Tomorrow I'll be reviewing my favorite color out of the collection so make sure to pop in and see what craziness Gia has put me through during the day and what color I think is a MUST GET out of this collection!

Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment