Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sneak Peek: Cult Nails LE Midnight Masquerade Collection

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend!!  Our weekend was pretty boring, I have to admit, we did some chores and the hubby painted but that's as exciting as it got for us.  I do however, have some exciting and stunning polish to show you tonight that I think you will just love!

I was able to get my hands on a sneak preview of the Cult Nails Limited Edition Midnight Masquerade Collection and is it incredible.  This collection is a mini, three full-sized polish collection for Fall 2013 and can be pre-ordered between now and November 14th for $24 as a set, or $12 individually, why not nab a set?!  You might also want to know that this is in fact a Limited Edition and only 500 are being made so I would grab them while available.

Lets take a look at the swatches!  The first beauty to catch my eye was Masquerade, which is described as a "green [with] color shifting micro-glitter that blends from emerald to gold to magenta.”  It is insanely gorgeous and the pink, magenta shimmer catches in any light, high or low.  I had full coverage in two coats and there weren't any problems with the formula or application.  Masquerade went on smoothly for me and dried beautifully, I was even able to get 4 days wear out of it which is a rarity when doing Mommy chores.


 
Ms. Conduct was the next pretty that I tried and is described as a "rich taupe crème" polish.  The shine on this crème is amazing, I couldn't believe how glossy and almost glass looking it seemed even before applying a top coat.  The formula is a creamy dream and application was a breeze.  Ms. Conduct is a beautiful, rich taupe polish that can be worn any time of the year since it is such a beautiful neutral shade.  Take a look...


 
Lastly, I bring to you all my absolute favorite out of the collection, Midnight Mist which is described as an “olive toned base with an intense copper/golden shimmer.”   I love the shine to this polish and sometimes when I have used similar shimmers I have a problem with brush strokes but not the case, you have to look hard or in the right light to catch brush strokes with Midnight Mist.


 
I strongly suggest trying to pre-order this trio since it is limited and not available for long.  The colors are very rich and have deep, beautiful tones that are perfect for this time of year.  If you would like to pre-order you can visit Cult Nails now and grab these three beauties for the discounted price of $24.
 
I hope you all enjoyed the swatches and I'll be back soon with some more pretties for you.
 
Goodnight!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. my favorite, is Ms conduct! Perfect fall color! All great though, love your posts!

    ReplyDelete