Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cult Nails All Access Collection Swatches and Review

Hey everyone!  I hope you all are having a great week and survived all of the pre-order and restocks that went on.  The polish Gods were on my side for once and I was able to nab most of what I wanted.  On the home front though, Gia has a nasty little cold and once again we've been stuck indoors.  The weather has been pretty chilly, so I think no matter what we wouldn't have been outside exploring too much but with her not feeling well I haven't been able to get a lot of swatches to you guys this week.  Hopefully, my little one gets over this nasty congestion quickly and we're able to do something exciting with her this weekend.  I was able to get a few swatches done so lets get to them.

Tonight, I have the All Access Collection from Cult Nails and I love them all.  This collection is made up of five different colors, three crèmes, a gold glitter topper and a beautiful jelly with some crimson glitter shards within it.

First I bring to you guys Grunge which is described as "the perfect military green creme that is blended with just the right amount of femininity" and I think this is pretty spot on.  Grunge is such a rich and creamy polish that I fell in love with it right away.  Aside from the formula and color being so dreamy, it is also a true one-coater.

 
Next up I have Wack Slacks for you all, I love the name by the way.  All I can say is, what a beautiful blue that is described as "a bold blue creme that sets itself apart by leaning, slightly, purple."  You can see a hint of purple when you catch this beauty in the right lighting and then back to a deep blue in the shade.  The formula was perfection, and Wack Slacks is almost a one-coater as well but I applied two for full coverage.


 
Another beautiful creme in this collection is Lamestain, a beautiful crimson, vampy, blood red polish.  Two coats was all that I needed for full coverage and I don't have a single complaint when it comes to this beauty.


 
I was drawn to Disillusion because the berry colored shreds of glitter in the bottle were beyond amazing.  I wore this polish alone and just want to note that it is best to wait for each coat to completely dry before applying the next.  The glitter shreds can be a little difficult to work with, and will pull if not completely dry, but if patience isn't a strong point for you then I suggest wearing this over a black polish and you'll get the same effect.

 
Lastly, we have the glitter topper of this collection, Feedback.  The glitter was the same as in Disillusion, nice thick shreds of glitter in gold, pink and orange and I thought it looked lovely on top of Grunge.  The application can be a little tricky since it is shreds, instead of flat standard shaped glitter, but it is worth the tiny bit of effort.  I love the end result and all I needed to seal the deal was a thick top coat to lock it all into place.


 
The All Access Collection is still available for $12 per bottle on the Cult Nails site and definitely worth checking out.  I don't wear a lot of glitter, as you guys know, but I really enjoyed applying these as well as wearing them.  You can also become a fan of Cult Nails on Facebook to keep up with  new collections, sales and promotions.
 
 
The weekend is approaching, WOOT, and I hope you have a great one!  I want you all to know that I am currently speaking with an indie maker about doing a giveaway in a few weeks and this one is going to be really special!  Stay tuned and have a great night!


 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Grunge and Feedback are AMAZING!!! *dies* One day I'll get to try Cult Nails...

    ReplyDelete